The Road to Becoming a World Champion, Visualization & Olympic Gold
This week we feature our interview with Coach Jimmy Pedro. He is a World Champion, US Olympic Judo Coach, 2 Time Olympic Medalist, Teacher, Father & Student – highly regarded as one of the best Judo competitors of all times.
We discuss his journey to becoming a world champion, from overcoming a career ending injury that almost paralyzed him, to his road back to the olympics. Jimmy covers his methodology of visualization and seeing success. We also dive into coaching world champions and the first American to win a Gold at the Olympics.
Topics We Discuss:
- Judo and the Family Tree
- Graceful with Wins and Overcoming Defeat
- Career Ending Injury to Olympic Medal
- Road to World Champion
- The Importance of Visualization
- Coaching The Best Competitors in the World
- Rhonda Rousey to Travis Stevens
- The First Gold Medal for USA Judo
- Competing to Corporate America