How 1 Team Provided over 480 Million Gallons of Clean Water
This week we feature a conversation with Mr. Jason Coates, Humanitarian, Entrepreneur, CEO and Founder of Join Us Around The World. We discuss how a book changed his outlook and sent him on a mission to see the world. How his journey across over 20 countries allowed him the unique opportunity to start a global business. How this business turned into a huge humanitarian effort to support impoverished nations and people around the world.
We walk through his journey from the Philippines, Hatti and most recently Nepal. As his team provides people the tools & training which to instal and produce clean sustainable water. His teams efforts will provide over 480 million gallons of clean water to tens of thousands of people.
Be sure to listen to the end of the podcast. Join Us Around The World is going to cover the costs for one of our listeners to get a FREE PASSPORT. If you have a dream of seeing the world, and giving back – this is an episode that will inspire you.
Join Us Around the World is awarding one of our listeners with a FREE passport.
1. Follow Join Us Around The World on Facebook & Instagram
2. Take a picture of a place you want to visit – Upload to Facebook & Instagram
3. Tag #Joinusaroundtheworld #travel #thehealthyprimate
You must be 18 years of age or older, void where prohibited, any taxes are your responsibility, no fictitious spam robots, unicorns or cylclops….unless you are all three. Then we just want to come have a beer with you. The team will announce the winner by June 30th.
Nepal Earthquake 2015 – Join Us Around The World Documentary
CLEAN WATER STATS:
- Every Person in the world should have access to clean water
- 85% of the world population lives in the driest half of the planet. 750 million people do not have access to clean water and almost 2.5 billion do not have access to adequate sanitation. 6 to 8 million people die annually from the consequences of disasters and water-related diseases.
- Every minute a child dies from a water-related disease.*Water.org
- Surveys from 45 developing countries show that women and children bear the primary responsibility for water collection in the majority of households. This is time not spent working at an income-generating job, caring for family members, or attending school. *Water.org
- Only 6% of international aid went towards investments in water and sanitation in 2011 *Water.org
- Join Us Around The World has provided the tools that will produce over 480 million gallons of clean water to people in the Philippines, Hatti and Nepal.
- Every person can make a difference
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joinusaroundtheworld
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/juatw
- Website: http://www.joinusaroundtheworld.com/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1C54filJtVfJlXa_5kb3Wg
- For Love of Still: http://forloveofstill.com/
- Yon Sel Lanmou: http://yonsellanmou.org
- Rain Catcher: http://raincatcher.org
- Sawyer Water Filters: https://sawyer.com
- Four Hour Work Week: http://www.amazon.com/4-Hour-Workweek-Anywhere-Expanded-Updated/dp/0307465357/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432792321&sr=8-1&keywords=four+hour+work+week
- Citizen Cope: http://citizencope.com/
- Clean Water Facts: http://water.org/water-crisis/water-facts/water/
- Indiegogo: https://www.indiegogo.com/
- Go Fund Me: http://www.gofundme.com/
- Kick Starter: https://www.kickstarter.com/