NY Times Best Selling Author & Fitness Revolutionary
Welcome back to part 2 of our interview series with Coach Brian Mackenzie. He is a NY Times Best Selling Author, founder of Crossfit Endurance, raced in 30+ ultra marathons and is considered a leader in endurance and functional training. You can see all of Brian’s accolades on Part 1 of this series which I highly recommend you go listen to.
- The Process of Writing A NY Times Best Selling Book
- Power Speed & Endurance & Unbreakable Runner
- Do your Own Research
- Define Success
- Laird Hamilton Connection
- 3Fu3L – The Evolution of Protein Supplements
- Thoughts on the Supplement Business
- Training Mask & The Art of Breathing to Improve Performance
- Do What you Love
- Rapid Fire Questions
- Follow Brians Instagram & Twitter
IG: @iamunscaredTwitter: @iamunscared
- Post a picture of your work out gear or running shoes
- Hashtag #iamunscared #thehealthyprimate
- This puts you in a drawing to win an autographed copy of Brian’s Book, Power, Speed Endurance or Unbreakable Runner.
You must be 18 years of age or older, void where prohibited, any taxes are your responsibility, no fictitious spam robots, unicorns or cylclops….unless you are all three. Then we just want to come have a beer with you.
This contest will run from July 27th 2015 – August 14th at midnight
3 Fuel: http://www.3fu3l.com