What do a Humanitarian, NY Times Best Selling Author & Hall of Fame Chef have in common? Aside from all being kick ass human beings – They are all being featured on The Healthy Primate Podcast series over the next 4 weeks.
It is always such a motivating and humbling experience to hear peoples story. We all have a story. We all started somewhere. We have all experienced failure, heart break and success in some way. To hear the journeys and how the each are changing the world is one of the most inspiring things I have ever been part of. I hope as you listen to these amazing people you feel the same way.
A ton goes into putting these together and we can’t wait to share them with you! It feels like Christmas when the final edits are in my cue, just waiting to be released.
We want to keep things under wraps until the release to build anticipation. Our guests collectively hold some of the following accolades:
- Started a global humanitarian program where he has personally provided tools that will generate over 480 million gallons of clean water to indigenous people in some of the harsher climates on the planet
- Built a crowd fund campaign to raise awareness and generate clean water and medical supplies for tens of thousands of people
- Has run over 30 ultra marathons including Western States 100 and is a finisher of the Angeles Crest 100-mile endurance run
- Featured in the some of the worlds leading news outlets. Competitor Magazine, Runners World, Triathlete Magazine, Men’s Journal, ESPN Rise, The Economist, Tim Ferriss’ New York Times bestseller The 4-Hour Body, Men’s Running UK, LA Sport & Fitness, Muscle & Performance Magazine, and Rivera Magazine
- Trained some of the worlds top Cross Fit competitors
- Voted Chef of the Year
- Inducted into the Culinary Hall Fame in one of the most competitive markets in the United States
- Was in a 90’s hair band
- Surfs with Laird Hamilton
- Travels with a pillow case
We are deep into edits – please be patient as the creative trolls sit in the dark and work magic!
Thank you as always for your love, support and motivation in doing this project.
The Healthy Primate